Howdy folks. We are moving on to vacation, part 2 and arrived in Flagstaff, AZ about 2 pm. The check in went smoothly - all parties have now arrived, except Joe but Matt, Isaac and Matt's cousin Tom are at the Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix getting him as I type.
We stopped in Kayenta, AZ today and checked out the Navajo code talkers museum. What a great lesson for history - and a really cool museum. We also stopped at the 4 corners national monument and Isaac stood right on top of four states at once. For some reason I thought it would be more. On vacation I usually try not to complain, so I will just say - it was a little underwhelming - unless you are in the mood to shop for Navajo art, jewelry or fry bread.
The rest of the trip we took in the different type of mountain scenery. We went from Colorado high - to mesa - to Red mesa back to piney mountains. Some of the rock formations were really unique - but I will have to wait and see if the pics turned out.
Now it's time to say g'night all y'all. Pleasant dreams!